- The coronavirus disease was given an official name by the World Health Organization (WHO) – COVID-19.
- The World Health Organization announced that the Coronavirus is a public health emergency.
- List of cancelled or postponed events due to coronavirus
- At this moment (March 9) we crossed 100,000 reported cases of COVID-19 in 100 countries. 4026 people died, 64 032 recovered.
- Now you can't get coronavirus protection at all in the insurance market because it's a preexisting condition.
TERRY WALLER, Managing Director, Arc International Insurance
As the number of coronavirus cases continues to grow, the events industry is starting to take a hit. There will be significant impact on the events industry this year due to coronavirus. Over 100 agencies will die in few months. We feel for you. We have prepared some of the useful links that hopefully can help. USEFUL LINKS FOR #EVENTPROFS:
- Platforms you should look at to host events virtually (prepared by Adam Perry):
- Glisser LIVE - http://bit.ly/32KVyuT
- Teooh Inc. - http://bit.ly/34ar2uj
- iVent http://bit.ly/2x6bHj0
- WorkCast http://bit.ly/2PHJTHX
- HeySummit http://bit.ly/2wowWvY
- Hopin http://bit.ly/2vyq9Q
- Mozilla - http://bit.ly/3amEmh
- vFairs - http://bit.ly/2VDfz
- Zoom - http://bit.ly/32KUiIg
- INEXPO - http://bit.ly/2TgHSVq
- Meetyoo http://bit.ly/2TlFBZj
- 6Connex http://bit.ly/2uS2nys
- vConferenceOnline http://bit.ly/2VFlBCs
We kindly ask industry professionals use this banner
and social graphic
to direct members to this resources page.